Shutterfly’s Long Live Summer Photo Contest is here and you can win great prizes just by doing what you love to do, taking pictures! Shutterfly makes it easy to upload your photos, you can choose to pull photos from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Shutterfly, or your computer. Each week there is a different theme and unlike some other contests, the pictures won’t be hard to capture. They want your normal summertime, having a blast photos.
Enter weekly for your chance to win $500 Shutterfly giftcards, instant win prizes, a trip to the Bahamas (yes you read that right!), and more! Here are the details:
• Week 1(7/9): Americana
• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
• Instant win: prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time per week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
Visit Shutterfly’s Contest Page on Facebook right now to get started and Long Live Summer!
*This post is sponsored by Shutterfly. I received a gift for this post but no monetary compensation was given. The opinions are my own*