Ranch dip is a staple at almost any cookout. Try changing it up a bit to bring some life to the same old party. My creamy greek yogurt ranch avocado dip is a healthy, tasty twist on that old favorite. Not only can you use this for dip but I would use it as a topping for salads or chicken as well.
I started with my basic Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing made with organic creamy Stonyfield greek yogurt. After making this dip for the first time, I haven’t gone back to those packet mixes! The added bonus of using greek yogurt is it’s packed with protein, calcium, vitamins D, B2, and B12, potassium, magnesium, and live active cultures.
- 1 1/2 cup of Stonyfield Plain Greek Yogurt (I used the 0% nonfat but it is also available in whole milk and low fat)
- 1 Tbsp of Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Dry Dill
- 1 Tsp (roughly) of Sea Salt
now to make it avocado-y
- 2 medium avocado, peeled and cored
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- optional: If you would like a thinner dip, more on the dressing side, add up to 6 Tbsp organic 2% milk, as needed or for a slightly richer dressing sub 2 Tbsp of milk for olive oil
Combine all ingredients and let cool in the refrigerator for at least a hour or two before serving.
Serve with Late July Organic Chips and enjoy! Late July Chips come in a variety of flavors and are one of our favorite snacks. Find them in your local store or at Costco today!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Stonyfield and Late July Snacks as a Stonyfield Blogger. Opinions as always are my own.