We had some snow days last week and decided to get crafty in our free time. These cute little Christmas crafts are perfect for decorating your house, giving as gifts, and most importantly keeping the kids from going crazy in the house!
Popsicle Stick Snowflake
- Popsicle sticks
- Red yarn
- Apply the glue to the sticks and place them together as desired. Sprinkle on the glitter and let dry. Tie yarn around your snowflake so you can hang it on your tree!
Handprint Christmas Tree
- Green, Brown, and Yellow Paint
- Optional: Black sharpie and other colors for fingerprint lights
Mugs for Teachers
- White Ceramic Mugs
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Gingerbread Photo Ornaments
- Clear Ornaments from craft store
- Paint tray or aluminum foil pan to fill with the paint
- Put the paint into the pan and let them roll it around. After it dries use a metallic sharpie to add dots.
Modeling Clay Christmas Shapes
- Modeling clay in desired colors
- Cookie Cutters
- Use the cookie cutters to cut shapes in the modeling clay. Add embellishments and let sit to dry.
Do you have a favorite craft for the holidays? Link to it or let me know!