One of my favorite ways to fix veggies for dinner is to sauté frozen ones in a pan with a little olive oil and garlic powder. The kids love them and they taste delicious especially sprinkled with a little pecorino romano cheese. Yum I make veggies like this at least twice a week. Not only do I need a reliable pan, but a big one, with deep sides to keep the food in. I might be a little messy when I’m cooking…
The Ozeri 10″ Green Earth Textured Frying Pan is my go to pan for all things I need to fix on the stove. I love this pan for many reasons. The pan is completely non-stick without all the toxic chemicals found in traditional non-stick pans. The sturdy handle and deep sides make sautéing a breeze!
My food cooks evenly and quickly. Less time in the kitchen means more time doing fun things like playing hide-and-go-seek with the kids! At first the textured bottom might seem strange, but it allows the food to float in the pan and requires less grease, making any meal a little healthier! Cleanup is easy and every Ozeri product is backed with a lifetime guarantee- what’s not to love?
Another great recipe to try out on this pan is my Greek Yogurt Pancakes.
- 2- 6oz containers of Stonyfield Strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour (or any flour of your choice*)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of Stonyfield organic milk (I used 2%)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grease a pan or griddle with organic butter, olive oil, or grape seed oil
- Once the pan is warm, drop a tablespoon or two into the pan, depending on how thick you prefer your pancakes.
- Wait for the mixture to bubble at the top before flipping. Another minute or two and the pancake is ready.
- Serve with Yogurt Pancake Topping
If you’re looking for pans to go green with but still get the convenience- the Ozeri Green Earth Pans are for you!
Buy the 10″ Green Earth Frying Pan on Amazon today!
I received this pan free for the purpose of this review. The Amazon link is an affiliate link. All opinions are my own.