This MommyParty was all about the delicious, no calorie, natural sweetener Monk Fruit In The Raw.
I have been a fan of Monk Fruit for awhile now. It has a great taste (no bitter aftertaste), sweetens like sugar, doesn’t add calories to my day. Love it! This party was the perfect way to get my friends to try it out and make believers out of them.
At the beverage bar, guests could make their favorite hot drink or try the iced green tea, sweetening them up with Monk Fruit In The Raw packets.
For dessert, I made the Monk Fruit In The Raw Recipe- Best Chewy Brownies
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces dark (60-62 percent) chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of sugar (I used Organic White Sugar In The Raw)
- 1/2 cup of Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-pupose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (I omitted these due to allergies)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray (I used olive oil)
- Melt the butter. Add chocolate and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Using a whisk, stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in sugar and Monk Fruit In The Raw Baker’s Bag
- One at a time, whisk in eggs
- Stir in vanilla
- Mix in flour
- Stir in nuts
- Spread the batter evenly in pan
- Bake 22mins or until toothpick inserted comes out almost clean
- Let stand until completely cool
It’s not a party without at least one game and a lot of laughs. The S.W.E.E.T. Word Game made us exercise our brains. And it was a lot harder than it looks!
MommyParties means everyone goes home with something! Inside these great linen bags were a box of Monk Fruit In The Raw, Coupons, and Recipe Cards.
What is your favorite way to enjoy Monk Fruit In The Raw?
I received free In The Raw products in order to host the In The Raw MommyParty. The opinions expressed here are my own.