Wouldn’t you love to be able to help out a lot of people and it not cost you anything but a few seconds of your time. Then I’ve got the opportunity for you. You have the opportunity to help a great organization, help people in need right here in the US with a few clicks of your mouse.
Monkey Do Project can win 25,000 grant from FedEx! Monkey Do Project is a 100% non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping the families of the Appalachia. They are up for a chance to win a grant from FedEx small business and you can help them win. Every day from now until February 23rd you can vote once a day for Monkey Do Project.
It literally takes 2 clicks of your mouse, 3 if you count the click to open this post.
What can Monkey Do Project do to help people in need with $25,000?
- Fill an empty Appalachian food bank to help feed their community for almost a year and a half
- Give 833 kids without tennis shoes so that they can attend camp
- Provide 1,000 backpacks filled with food for kids who have no food on the weekends when they’re out of school
- Help 3,571 people who have no electricity get blankets
- Give 5,000 hungry Appalachian kids a glass of milk
- Provide 8,333 pounds of ground beef to families
Learn more about Monkey Do Project by visiting MonkeyDoProject.com
Twitter: @MonkeyDoProject #MonkeyDoProject