*I am a Stonyfield Blogger. I received free product for the purpose of this review. Opinions are my own, and I love Stonyfield!*
Warm weather is here to stay. With summer coming and school ending it’s time to play outside. One of my favorite things about warmer weather is having picnics. This year our picnics will be even yummier thanks to Stonyfield!
I switched up a classic recipe by subbing out mayonnaise for Stonyfield Plain Greek Yogurt and even tried my hand at a new dessert. Both of them turned out great and the family loved it. Now I can’t wait for the next family cookout to show off my new dishes!
You can also never go wrong if you pack the new Stonyfield Yogurt Pouches and YoKids sMOOthies. These are perfect for the whole family. Yes I meant for the adults too, don’t judge me they are delicious!
First up, is this picnic classic. You can’t have a picnic without chicken salad. Did you know you can substitute the mayonnaise for Stonyfield Plain Greek Yogurt? It makes this recipe healthier and tastier!
- 2 Cans of Chicken Breasts
- 3 1/2 Tbsp Stonyfield Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup of Grapes, halved
- 1 Celery Stalk, cut
- Sea Salt*
- Garlic Powder*
- *to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the above ingredients.
- Serve on rolls, pita pockets, or crackers
Another picnic staple is fresh fruit. When it is hot outside you want something sweet and refreshing to help cool you down. These cute little fruit kabobs are simple to make, and even July 4th festive. The dip is a cheesecake dip made with Plan and Vanilla Stonyfield Greek Yogurt. This was my first time trying to make any type of cheesecake. It turned out awesome, I can’t wait to actually try to make a real cheesecake!
- Angel Food Cake
- Bamboo Skewers
- 4 oz of Organic Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup of Plain Stonyfield Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup of Vanilla Stonyfield Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup of Organic Cane Sugar
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients for the cheesecake dip. Mix well until smooth.
- Arrange fruit and cake on skewers as desired.
- For a patriotic look, thread the strawberries, cake, and blueberries for an easy red, white, & blue display!
- You can also use 1 cup of Stonyfield Plain Greek Yogurt instead of splitting it with the vanilla yogurt. All depends on your taste buds.
What is your favorite picnic food?
This post was created in partnership with Stonyfield. All opinions are my own.