I’m sharing all about the MegaFood Kids Nutrient Booster Powders and a tasty recipe the kids won’t even realize includes vitamins and minerals.
Some kids have a hard time swallowing or just resist taking vitamins. MegaFood Kids Nutrient Booster Powders are here to save the day and help your children get the nutrients they need. These powders are easy to digest and do not cause stomach upset. And like all MegaFood supplements, they’re free of gluten, dairy, soy, pesticides, and herbicides. They also contain no sugars, sweeteners, colors, or preservatives.
There are three different booster powders to choose from.
- Kids Daily Multi: Kids Daily Multi promotes well-being and healthy development, with organic turmeric, carrots, fresh fruits and 23 essential vitamins and minerals per serving.*
- Kids Daily Immune: Kids Daily Immune, featuring oranges from Uncle Matt’s Organic and elderberry & echinacea, promotes and helps to strengthen a healthy immune response year round.*
- Kids Daily B-Centered: Kids Daily B-Centered featuring Lundberg Family Farms organic brown rice, provides daily support for mental focus, cognitive function, and a sense of calmness.* Formulated with a full spectrum of FoodState® B Vitamins, this blend supports healthy mental and physical energy levels.*
You can sneak these powders into a lot of different foods. Yogurts, juices, smoothies, oatmeal, applesauce, pancakes, no-bake desserts, even pudding. No matter where you sneak it, you can know your kids are getting the vitamins they need without a fight!
Peanut Power Bites by MegaFood
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup nut butter (salted)
- 1/2 cup currants or mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 scoops MegaFoods Kids Daily Multi or B-Centered Nutrient Booster Powder
- Combine all ingredients into bowl. You should be able to stir the mixture- if it is too thick, add in another tablespoon or two of honey.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture is chilled (and easier to work with), use a spoon or cookie scoop to shape 1-inch balls. Alternately, you can line a small baking pan with parchment paper, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, let it set, and then cut into bars.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Storing them in the refrigerator helps the energy bites hold their shape.
I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.